Studying in Barcelona sounds great, right? And not only because of the climate of this beautiful city but also because of the professional opportunities. Spain is ranked as the fifth-largest economy in Europe, the thirteenth in the world. Barcelona is one of the favorite cities of international students and companies that appears in many rankings:
- QS Best Student Cities ranking 2019: 21st; and 1st in Spain;
- Barcelona ranks 8th in the World’s Best Cities ranking 2020;
- Barcelona is Europe’s 5th Startup Region;
- Barcelona is the 2012-2024 Mobile World Capital – hosting yearly the GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC);
- The host city for major events such as Barcelona Motor Show, Smart City Expo World Congress, Barcelona Building Construmat, and IoT Solutions World Congress;
- Barcelona is the 1st region in Southern Europe for investing in 2020 and 2021 by Financial Times;
- 4th most innovative European city (Innovation Cities Index, 2019)
What is Neuromarketing and why should we study it? Neuromarketing is a discipline that helps to prevent the most common failures and mistakes in the world of marketing, allowing you to adapt your business to the current world situation, create new products tailored to consumer needs, and develop optimal marketing strategies to grow successfully.
Neuroscience Business School’s Master in Neuromarketing allows students to have a new vision of the business to better understand their clients and create products and services adjusted to what they need and value.