Studying in Barcelona sounds great, right? And not only because of the climate of this beautiful city but also because of the professional opportunities. Spain is ranked as the fifth-largest economy in Europe, the thirteenth in the world. Barcelona is one of the favorite cities of international students and companies that appears in many rankings:
- QS Best Student Cities ranking 2019: 21st; and 1st in Spain;
- Barcelona ranks 8th in the World’s Best Cities ranking 2020;
- Barcelona is Europe’s 5th Startup Region;
- Barcelona is the 2012-2024 Mobile World Capital – hosting yearly the GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC);
- The host city for major events such as Barcelona Motor Show, Smart City Expo World Congress, Barcelona Building Construmat, and IoT Solutions World Congress;
- Barcelona is the 1st region in Southern Europe for investing in 2020 and 2021 by Financial Times;
- 4th most innovative European city (Innovation Cities Index, 2019)
Sales Activity is a vital part of any company’s success. Nowadays, digital channels are essential for sales goals achievement. Which, on the one hand, is an advantage, since they allow you to get to know customers better and faster. And, on the other hand, they raise awareness of multiple similar products and services from the competition.
The value of Neurosales tools is that it helps to bring clarity and let customers focus on the advantages of your product rather than being lost among so many advertisements and information.
This master’s degree in Neurosales will undoubtedly help students to connect with the right customer, better diagnose their needs and optimally synchronize and tune with them through cutting-edge communication processes, effectively differentiating your company, vendors, products, and services against the competition.