Studying in Barcelona sounds great, right? And not only because of the climate of this beautiful city but also because of the professional opportunities. Spain is ranked as the fifth-largest economy in Europe, the thirteenth in the world. Barcelona is one of the favorite cities of international students and companies that appears in many rankings:
- QS Best Student Cities ranking 2019: 21st; and 1st in Spain;
- Barcelona ranks 8th in the World’s Best Cities ranking 2020;
- Barcelona is Europe’s 5th Startup Region;
- Barcelona is the 2012-2024 Mobile World Capital – hosting yearly the GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC);
- The host city for major events such as Barcelona Motor Show, Smart City Expo World Congress, Barcelona Building Construmat, and IoT Solutions World Congress;
- Barcelona is the 1st region in Southern Europe for investing in 2020 and 2021 by Financial Times;
- 4th most innovative European city (Innovation Cities Index, 2019)
Without a doubt, any company needs a good leader. Who are the leaders of the 21st century? Who are the Neuroliders? They are those who know how to act in turbulent, disruptive, complex, and unforeseen situations, and, in crises such as the one caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, they know how to select, organize and motivate the team so that business goals are achieved in the shortest time possible. To this end, they take full advantage of the avant-garde tools of Neuroscience Applied to Management.
The master’s degree in Neuroleadership helps students as leaders to choose the right people (HR), to get to know and better relate to their team through optimal communication, to boost their motivation to become passionate to deliver creative and innovative results, as well as helping them manage stress and be more resilient to challenges, obstacles, and threats.
A NeuroLEADER is an essential person in any company!