Objective of the Master in Neuromarketing
Have a correct vision of the client in order to understand what they really need and value, and thus be able to create suitable products and services and develop optimal on/off strategies.
Neuromarketing is a discipline that helps prevent the most common failures and mistakes in the world of marketing, which allows you to adapt your business to the current world situation, create new products tailored to consumer needs, and develop optimal marketing strategies to grow successfully.
Marketing Department, Digital Marketing Department, Business Management, International Department, Entrepreneurs, Bloggers, Social Media Management.
Online Master Program: Diploma from Neuroscience Business School. Degree accredited by the Swiss School of Business Research (SSBR), an EduQua recognized university.
Hybrid & Face-to-face: Diploma from Neuroscience Business School. Title accredited by the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (own title), a university recognized by the State in Spain.
Advantages of the Master in Neuromarketing
- Recognized professors in the area with extensive business and academic experience, who will be able to offer advice and suggestions of great value.
- Highly interactive sessions.
- Updated content to the new business ecosystem.
- Practices day by day.
- Diversity: students from different countries and with different cultures.
Upcoming calls Master in Neuromarketing in English:
- Online: open call all year.
- Hybrid: open call all year.
- Face-to-face: October, January, March.